Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hello ladies and Gents, The reason I decided to write this blog post is to touch on the new website I found which is Google-roadside.com which is another outlet for MCA motor club of America roadside service. The reason I found this website interesting is because when I typed in
 www.google-roadside.com this is the first result I encountered out of 18,200,000 results so I was instantly drawn in by its presence in the search results, long story short after doing some research on the company Motor Club of America I was drawn back to the website after finding out the company had a long standing reputation.

Afterwards I enjoyed the video that explained the service of the company which is roadside, but not just roadside, I will let the video of the Mca presentation explain please click link to watch video www.google-roadside.com



Now after witnessing this presentation I was immediately compelled to gather more information and that's just what I did after watching the next video on Mca History http://google-roadside.com/mca-history.html I was Ready to purchase my Mca Total Package which was 39.99 for the first month and last month and just 19.99 a month every month afterward. Which might I add for the same service as AAA roadside I was saving 50.00 a month now that's a deal. If your sold jump in now and purchase your Total security Package now, heres my repersentative tvcmatrix.com/vincentjohnson hes very helpful.

If not here are some of the services they offer which are great.

https://www.tvcmatrix.com/Summary_MCA_TotalSecurity.pdf

They also offer 2 more packages which are

http://joinmca.com/TotalSecurityPlatinum-Gold.pdf

Now this concludes my review, I believe this site is crucial, on a scale of 1 to 10
I give www.google-roadside.com 9.5 because I am astounded with the service I receive,150,000 in benefits from the best roadside package in the Us and Canada I love my service with Mca
roadside.


No comments:

Post a Comment