Saturday, July 26, 2014

Woking 2 jobs to survive in this economy sucks

Hey everyone been away for awhile, sorry about that just been so busy with 2 jobs and a week old daughter, my baby girls not the issue its the working from 7 am in the morning untill 1130pm at night that really starting to get to me. I  mean who wants to throw thier life away woking all day not being able to see there family ? me either but as of right now its necassary because the fucking goverment wants us to slave for little to nothing to be able to provide for our familys.

Well im trying to find something to supplament my cash flow and keep me afloat so I can spend time with my family and I have 2 options its just getting one to work for me being that im just so busy.

option 1 http://google-roadside.com selling roadside assistance pays 80.00 per referral

or option 2 http://www.instantrewardsnetwork.com/getpaidwithvince
which pays 20.00 per referral and is free

both have great potential to supplement for one of my jobs even give me the power to quit my jobs and work from home and im determined to make 1 work if not both.

but any who thats whats been up and im just stating the obvious.

working 2 jobs to survive in this economy sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment